Call for Late-breaking Abstracts
Abstract Submission Period
July 21st (Wednesday), 2023 at 0:00 AM Japan Standard Time (JST)
August 21st (Monday), 2023 at 23:59 PM Japan Standard Time (JST)
Abstract submission has been closed.
- There is no requirement to be a member of the Japanese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (JSSX). Both members and non-members can make presentations.
- Presenters are required to register for this meeting.
- Only one presentation is allowed per person. However, this may not be applied to co-authors listed on a collaborated presentation.
Type of Presentation
Presentations are posters only. All the presenters are requested to present their own research during an indicated time in front of their own posters.
The presenters of late-breaking abstract posters are NOT eligible for poster award competitions.
The title, authors’ names, and abstracts will appear only on the meeting website but not in the program book.
The official language of this meeting is English. Poster preparation and presentation as well as abstract submission must be in English.
No category selection is available for late-breaking abstract posters. All late-breaking abstract posters will be presented in one category of "late-breaking abstracts" on Day 3 (September 27th) or Day 4 (September 28th).
- The title must be no longer than 180 characters.
- Capitalize only the first letter of the title.
- No period is needed.
- Superscripts, subscripts, and italics are available, but not line breaks.
The Meeting Organizing Committee is in sole charge of the decision of acceptance or rejection of the abstracts. The results will be notified by e-mail at the end of August.
Character Limit of Abstracts
- Write your abstract in order, such as [Purpose], [Methods], [Results and Discussion], and [Conclusions].
- The abstract must be no more than 2,200 characters.
- The total number of characters (including the title, authors' names, affiliations, and the main text) must be no longer than 2,500 characters.
Abstract Submission Method
Please submit your abstract according to the following instructions. You need to register your information first.
- Please click the "Click here for user registration" button below and enter your e-mail address.
- An e-mail for official registration will be sent to the registered e-mail address. Please enter the necessary information and complete the user registration.
Click here for user registration
- Download the template from the link below.
- Write your abstract in the format.
- Click the "Upload abstract here" button below and enter your email address and password to log in.
- Upload your abstract file, select the category, and select whether to apply for the Best Poster Awards.
- Click the "Submit Abstract" button.
- If you do not receive an email from the system, please contact the following "Contact for Further Information about Abstract Submission System".
Upload abstract here
Contact for Further Information about Abstract Submission System
Abstract Submission Office
HIDEJIMA CO., LTD.